2011 Tahoe center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoparOrNoCar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought a 2011 Chevy Tahoe PPV last summer. It came without the floor console (probably factory delete cuz it is a police Tahoe). Just now bought a "correct" center floor console (black). $350 and it's in perfect condition. Was going to install it myself, but then I saw that the D.O.T. "taped off" 4 different wiring, and some of the "plugs" have been messed with >> like 4 wires instead of a plug. So instead of doing a 'hack job', I have my wife's Tahoe scheduled this Thursday to have the center floor console installed by "Karl Chevrolet", Ankeny, IA. They quoted me $250/1.8 hours to install. I said, "Do it". It's my wife's favorite vehicle, made late July 2011, 102,000 miles, and it looks like brand new. It's white, and we already added roof racks, replaced the "black" cop wheels with original chrome Tahoe wheels. I also put on brand new "cop" high speed tires (expensive). Bottom line, if you're gunna do something >> do it right. Good investment. IMO.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Bought a 2011 Chevy Tahoe PPV last summer. It came without the floor console (probably factory delete cuz it is a police Tahoe). Just now bought a "correct" center floor console (black). $350 and it's in perfect condition. Was going to install it myself, but then I saw that the D.O.T. "taped off" 4 different wiring, and some of the "plugs" have been messed with >> like 4 wires instead of a plug. So instead of doing a 'hack job', I have my wife's Tahoe scheduled this Thursday to have the center floor console installed by "Karl Chevrolet", Ankeny, IA. They quoted me $250/1.8 hours to install. I said, "Do it". It's my wife's favorite vehicle, made late July 2011, 102,000 miles, and it looks like brand new. It's white, and we already added roof racks, replaced the "black" cop wheels with original chrome Tahoe wheels. I also put on brand new "cop" high speed tires (expensive). Bottom line, if you're gunna do something >> do it right. Good investment. IMO.
Nice work! The OEM console makes a huge difference than that gaping empty canyon beneath the seats. Lol. Which console did you get? The one with three cup holder/jump seat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14