2011 PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big English

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So ive spent lots of time looking through the forum and picking up part numbers and bits of info for quite a few upgrades i want/need for my HOE. Question is about pricing, do you guys get a discount from a dealer, are you just picking your stuff up online from amazon or ebay.

Ive got a long list with all the GM part #. where is my best place to shop ??

Seeing as its a PPV most of the stuff i want is cosmetic.

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My preferred supplier is EBay better selection. better comparison also. Just my opinion!

That is what I do with parts for my cars, it's easier to compare prices, you definitely can find OEM, and sometimes you can find things actually a lot less expensive and.. things you simply can't get anymore (but that's mostly for my 79 CJ5)

Ron

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually google the part # and go through the sites to see who has it for less but, I always end up on eBay.
No complaints and typically get them within a couple of days.

spectralen

Reaction score
My first look is craigslist. You never know, I have found the perfect fix right in my own backyard a few times. Then I usually end up on ebay like everyone elese.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first look is craigslist. You never know, I have found the perfect fix right in my own backyard a few times. Then I usually end up on ebay like everyone elese.

I was lucky and did find my airaid jr on craigslist locally. Didn't even have to go out of my way to get it :)

OP
OP
B

Big English

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess ebay is the place. Now i just have to figure out which part number is the right one. I have 3 different numbers for the same part. Does that make sense ?

OP
OP
B

Big English

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
for the DIC trim piece i have 3 different numbers for my HOE
#20935584 #25807745 #15923338

Correct me if i got something wrong

CobraKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that #20935584 is the current part number for the 'Metallic Brush' trim with 'DIC hole'.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons