2011 Denali bolt on upgrades question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I just wiped out a ton of mods I was going to post when I remembered something you posted..

Blower.

Do no mods. Save the money and get that blower on ASAP!
Pully that ****** to make 500+, then come back if you want more.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You already have high flow cats, no need to waste your money on new ones, unless your current ones are shot.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I just wiped out a ton of mods I was going to post when I remembered something you posted..

Blower.

Do no mods. Save the money and get that blower on ASAP!
Pully that ****** to make 500+, then come back if you want more.
Absolutely. Especially if you don't want to make the exhaust any louder. It simply wouldn't make sense to mess with it.

You already have high flow cats, no need to waste your money on new ones, unless your current ones are shot.

Yeah there shouldn't be any performance improvements to be had with aftermarket "high performance" :Nonono: catalytic converters.

OP
OP
Denaliz

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies.

So I'm understanding that the exhaust shouldn't be touched unless I'm wanting the sound changed? Meaning there are no true HP gains?

Also does anyone know of a good shop in DFW area I can use for the installation of my upgrades?

I'm not mechanically inclined at all. Changing out the air intake/and doing the audio system install was the scope of what I'm comfortable with.. Ha.

Sounds like I need to just roll with bigger brakes and a supercharger and call it a day. I'm thinking about a 2/4 drop and bigger shoes but I like the ride quality of the Denali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aljaroudi