2010 Yukon Denali Retrofit + Lighting Modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The housing is cut through the back of the housing and sticks out a little bit, but is fine.

The projector "set" in the housing, but you still have the regular adjustment like OEM adjustment.

You pull the DRL fuse and then the lights only come on with headlights. so at night when I unlock my truck, the projectors do come on. I have the relay so my headlights don't flicker.

rgncjn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nathan thanks for the reply. So if the projector sticks out the back of the headlight housings how is the headlight sealed then? Do you have any pics? They are worth a thousand words! Lol!

Do you still have your automatic headlights function enabled? I have heard if you leave the auto headlights enabled and you start the car in the dark using the key your headlights will flicker. Do the relays stop this?

Do you have the H1 or the fx-r projectors??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nathan thanks for the reply. So if the projector sticks out the back of the headlight housings how is the headlight sealed then? Do you have any pics? They are worth a thousand words! Lol!

Do you still have your automatic headlights function enabled? I have heard if you leave the auto headlights enabled and you start the car in the dark using the key your headlights will flicker. Do the relays stop this?

Do you have the H1 or the fx-r projectors??

Mine are:

Projectors: RX-350 Bi-Xenon
Lenses: RX-350 oem lenses custom polished clear
Bulbs: Osram Xenarc SVS D2S 4200K
Ballasts: Morimoto 5Five (50W)
Shrouds: Type K
Harness: Custom/Dedicated and modified for daytime 'flash to pass'
Park/Turn signal: Osram Diadem 3457
Side marker: Osram Diadem 194
Housings: TYC oem replicas

Total hardware cost: $900 + labor $.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43733

They are just sealed to the back of the housing. Yes I still have auto headlights. The relay stops that. I don't have pics online of the back of them. I'll check on my computer at home tomorrow.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Nathan doesn't have any ill post some pics for you from my home computer tomorrow.

But the joint between the projector and the back of the housing is sealed with either jb weld, or butyl, or a rubber boot, or a combination of these.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Nathan doesn't have any ill post some pics for you from my home computer tomorrow.

But the joint between the projector and the back of the housing is sealed with either jb weld, or butyl, or a rubber boot, or a combination of these.

you'll have to. I just checked my home computer and didn't have any.

:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160