2010 Tahoe Lowered 4/6 Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

coryd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any rubbing problems wit the 295/30s ? Up front

There is some occasional rubbing on big bumps but not regularly. Had to do Tony's fender well mod to keep it from rubbing the back of the fender well when making tighter turns.

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like it! i've been debating on those brake caliper covers for weeks seeing your truck makes me want to pull the trigger. Same boat as you just cant really justify the $4k for a bbk. What suspension setup did you go with up front?

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

coryd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i like it! i've been debating on those brake caliper covers for weeks seeing your truck makes me want to pull the trigger. Same boat as you just cant really justify the $4k for a bbk. What suspension setup did you go with up front?

Thanks man. Yeah, I like the look of the covers, gives a cleaner look behind the big wheels, in my opinion. I know some despise them but to each their own.

I used Tony's (Norcal SS) 4/6 custom kit all around. The front has Belltech drop spindles, Belltech drop struts, and Belltech camber kit. Rear is Belltech shocks, DJM hardware and endlinks, and Tony's custom 6 inch drop springs from DJM. I also installed Spohn adjustable panhard bar and Spohn adjustable upper and lower control arms.

Roman Naputi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to Chevys, just bought this beast a little over a month ago. After lurking here for awhile, decided it needed a better stance. Lowered 4/6 with NorCal SS custom kit. Also replaced rear control arms with adjustable Spohn uppers and lowers.

View attachment 78881
Hey bud nice Tahoe Really clean did you have to trim a lot metal to fit those 26's I'm about to order me a set but in chrome for my 08 escapade ext

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No trimming needed for 26's. Just a little heat and pushing the plastic inner fender wells in so they don't rub when you turn sharp

OP
OP
C

coryd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey bud nice Tahoe Really clean did you have to trim a lot metal to fit those 26's I'm about to order me a set but in chrome for my 08 escapade ext

No trimming in the front, did have to do Tony's (NorcalSS) fenderwell mod though. I did end up trimming some of the rear fender lip though. It was getting a little too close to the tire on big bumps. I think that more due to the rear end not being perfectly centered, which I did adjust the panhard bar after the fact.

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to Chevys, just bought this beast a little over a month ago. After lurking here for awhile, decided it needed a better stance. Lowered 4/6 with NorCal SS custom kit. Also replaced rear control arms with adjustable Spohn uppers and lowers.

View attachment 78881
If you don't mind, what are your measurements from the ground to fender lip at all 4 wheels?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods