2010 Tahoe Lowered 4/6 Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Looks realllly sweet!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

coryd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. Looks realllly sweet![/QUOTE
Very nice Tahoe. Nice wheel,tire set up also. Wouldn't last long on NYC streets and highways.

Thanks. I moved to FL from the Midwest about a year ago so I know what you mean. This setup wouldn't stay nice on midwestern roads either. I traded off both cars I brought down here for Florida cars. Still amazes how nice older cars look here.

Last edited:

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! First off, welcome! Second, that has to be one of the cleanest black vehicles that I have ever seen! That paint is incredible! The depth and clarity is unreal! Do you regularly wetsand to keep it swirl free?

Joe

OP
OP
C

coryd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow!!! First off, welcome! Second, that has to be one of the cleanest black vehicles that I have ever seen! That paint is incredible! The depth and clarity is unreal! Do you regularly wetsand to keep it swirl free?

Joe

Thanks!

Well, I just bought it a couple months ago so I'm not exactly sure how it was kept so clean prior to that but it was super clean when I got it, especially for having 98k miles on it. First thing I did was use a mirror glaze cutting compound to bring out the depth and then used a cleaner wax. I hand wash it once a week and use a spray wax when I dry it with microfiber towels.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that depth is killer for black.

The hand wash weekly and spray wax (I do the same) is a big help by keeping the city crap and salty breeze off the paint.

You list SW Florida ...maybe Ft Myers area??

I'm just across Alligator Alley in FLL near the beach so always have that salty mist to contend with. Lol

OP
OP
C

coryd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah that depth is killer for black.

The hand wash weekly and spray wax (I do the same) is a big help by keeping the city crap and salty breeze off the paint.

You list SW Florida ...maybe Ft Myers area??

I'm just across Alligator Alley in FLL near the beach so always have that salty mist to contend with. Lol

About 30 miles north of Ft Myers, just south of Englewood. We're a few miles from the beach so the salty mist isn't too bad, truck gets a bit dusty sometimes though. I'm not complaining though, the dust here is nothing like the dust and dirty roads we had in Iowa. Not to mention the winter weather. It's 100 times easier to keep my rides clean here in FL.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ride look great

photos are awesome

&

yeah florida just skips pot holes & goes straight to sink holes lol :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
C

coryd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ride look great

photos are awesome

&

yeah florida just skips pot holes & goes straight to sink holes lol :Big Laugh:

Ha, doesn't really matter what wheel/tire combo you have when getting swallowed by a sinkhole.