2010 roof console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone here know how to safely remove this so I can get access to the roof for a antenna install?
truck is a 2010 yukon
4118209667ee20d0479aa369fdd0a58a.jpg

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carefully remove the clear lens it snaps in place there should be two screws under the lens and a couple of clips
OK, which way do the lense come off? lol don't want to break em

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at the lens there is a spot thats flattened/notched. At least on the front console's lens there is. Should be same for the rear.

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the lens there is a spot thats flattened/notched. At least on the front console's lens there is. Should be same for the rear.
popped the lense off and don't see any screws anywhere. not sure what to do next. it seems like there may be tabs like what is used with the bezel around the radio and hvac but I don't want to break the consol. I guess I may have to pay a shop to drop the headliner and install the antenna mount for me. normally I do my own installs but I'm stumped with this one.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
popped the lense off and don't see any screws anywhere. not sure what to do next. it seems like there may be tabs like what is used with the bezel around the radio and hvac but I don't want to break the consol. I guess I may have to pay a shop to drop the headliner and install the antenna mount for me. normally I do my own installs but I'm stumped with this one.[/QUOTE

I never pulled it down before but if it's anything like anything else in the truck you just got to get your hands underneath it and pull a little bit and I bet there is little plastic and metal tabs on it like the radio bezel. Look for screws, around the bulbs etc, all over but there prob isnt any. I bet you just pull down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons