2010 GMC Yukon Denali Hybrid Huge Stereo 26" Rims 88K miles Under Warranty JAX, FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndavis0001

Davis Motorsports
Reaction score
Super nice and clean 2010 GMC Yukon Denail Hybrid with 88K miles. Has EVERY AVAILABLE option. all power, sunroof, adjustable pedals, heated and cooled power seats, 3rd row, backup camera, navigation, backup sensors, rear ac and heat. This truck has every option a normal Denali has and then on top every available option the hybrid has.

truck comes with 26x9.5 Lorenzo W29 gloss black lip and polished rims with near new Pirelli P Zero tires. Not some cheap wheels with dual drilled pattern and a center cap they were bought for this truck with proper offset and not cheap Chinese tires.

I have over 6K in the stereo and I can take out for a reduced price but would rather sell with. Mids and highs have been replaced with Beyma speakers and an amp behind the dash and are crystal clear.
There are 2 headrest monitors that have their own video input built into the factory rear ac console where the input for the overhead tv is and I have the replacement oem headrests as well as the half 3rd row seat where the box is.

The subwoofer box in the rear takes place of one of the rear seats and was custom made for this truck and no other. The box originally was in Nathanjax' yukon. The subwoofer is a 60th anniversary Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro and has a matching Stroker Pro 3100.1D amp. Both the sub and the amp are the only ones in the state of FL and the 3rd set sold in the U.S. It literally sounds like 4 12's and hasn't even been broken in yet.

All of this was professionally installed utilizing the factory nav system so th hybrid system can still be monitored and look completely stock.

The whole truck has been converted to LED lights including headlights, taillights, fog lights, runjing lights, parking lights, puddle courtesy lights, all interior lights as well.

Maintainance wise the truck has been great to me. All I've done is full synthetic oil changes, replaced front pads, and replaced one front strut. It has the magnetic ride control in front and air ride in the rear. Truck rides great down the road alignment is dead in. Hot wheelz did all the wheel and tire work as well as the alignment.

Value on the truck low trade is over 25K and retail high trade value is 32K.

Reduced price from 29900 to 27500 truck is worth every penny

I would keep the truck but I am beginning to drive a lot for my job and don't want to put excessive miles on it so im just going to buy a used Silverado ss or a TBSS

truck is under factory powertrain and hybrid system warranty for 10yr 100K miles. That included motor, trans, hybrid motor and hybrid batteries.

Exterior is a 9.5 out of 10 there is a scratch or two but not noticeable and the interior as well is a 9.5 out of 10 with minimal wear if that.

I have checked and the bank will loan 30K on this truck.

Fairly firm but cash talks its a beautiful truck worth every penny im asking if it were bone stock. Take all the extra shit for free.

I had listed on Craigslist but I just got tired of all the phone calls wanting to buy this and that and trying to offer me "cash". I thought this would be a better and more mature group of people.

Here are all the current pics and if you would like to contact me directly please message me and ill be more than happy to give you my cell # and we can talk directly.

1_zpsivmbsaxq.jpg

8_zpspxbr3xin.jpg

7_zpsynkbejsf.jpg

2_zpsflkyjnh7.jpg

5_zpsaqufzd8b.jpg

4_zpsm1voqvdy.jpg

6_zpsmtafw2r7.jpg

9_zpsjpuvrggx.jpg

12_zpscrs9gvt9.jpg

10_zpsobuqhare.jpg

11_zpsdodlcg4q.jpg

13_zpsj7werkb9.jpg

14_zps6sxlkvqj.jpg

17_zpscbknm5yu.jpg

16_zpskwgdvx7o.jpg

18_zpsfujmh3pu.jpg

20_zpsako92iqj.jpg

23_zpsiavfou0w.jpg

21_zpsydobtkhe.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn that's Nathan's box. Nice truck.

Yup. And my headrest and stuff. LOL. Good friend of mine, known forever and lives a couple houses down from me.

For anyone interested in this Denali it's very clean and a nice ride.

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, GLWS!

For anyone concerned about buying a hybrid I've got 160k miles on mine with no issues. Plus his still has warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ndavis0001

ndavis0001

Davis Motorsports
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Having the piece of mind of the warranty is great.

Guys I'm open to trades plus cash. All I'm basically trying to do is pay my loan off (18K) and get a cash truck or suv to put my excessive miles on. So trades are welcome just know where I need to be on cash difference.

OP
OP
ndavis0001

ndavis0001

Davis Motorsports
Reaction score
Bump and price drop

25K as is no less it's gotta go. Found a Silverado I want so I've reduced the price from 27500 to 25K. That's what the truck is worth rough trade via NADA

Not to mention my truck I think has one door ding and paint is near flawless. Also the interior has no wear either.

Private party value is 32 and high trade is 30. Truck is definitely worth every penny and I'm losing my ass on it but I gotta get it out of the driveway

Last edited:

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride, really like that box in the back. Good luck with the sell

OP
OP
ndavis0001

ndavis0001

Davis Motorsports
Reaction score
Any input here? I really feel like I'm giving it away at this price...
I would take 24K if you bring your own wheels or I'll take 24K if I take the box out and put the seat back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons