2009 LTZ 41,600 miles totaled. Ins co won't NADA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07 black beauty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Look for comparable vehicles for sale in your area. That's how most insurance companies value your car. If you find any that are more than their offer they will most likely consider them. The values listed on NADA or KBB are arbitrary. Your car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it so comparable sales are much more accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plus two. This is how my insurance works right now, they vehicles in your area for pay off.

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows that MidwestMike. Twn7575 was referring to the sales prices. We all know hardly anyone gets asking price, unless they are a good price. My neighbor just sold his 65,000 mile 2009 Silverado extended cab for exactly what he asked, $7500. Sometimes asking and sale price are accurate.

Man that was a giveaway. These fools down here at the monroe louisiana auctions would have ran that thing up to $10k easily. I see it every week when I go. Especially if it's a 4x4. They go completely crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442