2008 Yukon Denali, 135k miles, part 2!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its this big.

983uuOz.png

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made two with a solobaric 12 and it shook the back bad. It's hard to sit next to that thing when it's playing. I still have both I'll give the boxes away if anyone wants in NY. No speaker of course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made two with a solobaric 12 and it shook the back bad. It's hard to sit next to that thing when it's playing. I still have both I'll give the boxes away if anyone wants in NY. No speaker of course.

Are you saying my setup will be too much Bass? I've actually never had anything more than a tiny 10 inch.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not gonna be too much bass. It's just gonna be a rear rumble seat for the passengers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Speakers Or no deal lol lmao jk

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the sub in. Kicker solo baric s12l7 with 700watt rms amp. Gotta clean up the wiring now.

It's not broken in yet but first take is holy shit. I've never had this much sub. I'm getting old and can't imagine why someone would do anything more!

CJ0WVXT.jpg

yWHKRbw.jpg

2V5snxn.jpg

KATfishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check all the door seams behind the rubber seal on the bottom. Then shoot some of this in there.
https://www.amazon.com/As11-Fluid-F...TF8&qid=1474907359&sr=8-2&keywords=fluid+film
After discovering some rust bubbles and the very bottom of 3 of my 4 doors on my 08 Denali, I pulled the rubber seals and then saw the rusty seams in same location behind the seals. I sprayed liberally with Fluid Film (it sizzles on contact) over the rust and also with the straw in all the holes for attaching the seals. Curious if anyone has had success with slowing down or stopping door rust using Fluid Film when the rust has started this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN