2008 Yukon Denali, 135k miles, part 2!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me sir! How far back did you cut the pigtail? Would it be possible to just repin the connnector? You can PM me your paypal info and I'll send you the funds...

I'll get some pics and more details tomorrow!

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dash is cracked. I have no interest in removing the dash. I took the lazy way and got a dash cover like my grandparents use to do. The first one I got was the wrong color.

The next one I got had no hole for the center speaker. My bad. I'm too lazy to return again so just cut the hole myself. If I can build a trans I can handle some cutting!
Ts69VYz.jpg

It fits and looks better than cracks.
BmZGcCX.jpg

Beyond that I have my engine tune down and am fixing some things in my trans tune. She runs like a ***** ape!

Next in the plans, LSA blower. I've had a turbo car, time for a supercharger. This is my goal!

Not mine obviously....
hwzSHZ4.jpg

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dash is cracked. I have no interest in removing the dash. I took the lazy way and got a dash cover like my grandparents use to do. The first one I got was the wrong color.

The next one I got had no hole for the center speaker. My bad. I'm too lazy to return again so just cut the hole myself. If I can build a trans I can handle some cutting!
Ts69VYz.jpg

It fits and looks better than cracks.
BmZGcCX.jpg

Beyond that I have my engine tune down and am fixing some things in my trans tune. She runs like a ***** ape!

Next in the plans, LSA blower. I've had a turbo car, time for a supercharger. This is my goal!

Not mine obviously....
hwzSHZ4.jpg

Have you sourced all your parts yet? I have a spreadsheet left over from all my posts with cost L. If you want I'll send it to you.

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before the supercharger I wanted to finish sound and the interior. I picked up a sub kit that fits between the captains chairs. It has a 12 inch "square" kicker sub and a is a bit taller than in the pics.

It arrives in a couple weeks!

6Zex7iL.png

bByT81m.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2