2007 Yukon Door speakers not working?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iRIDElow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon, about 2 months ago i got in the truck and noticed my stereo sounded weird pulled over and all my door speakers were not working but the tweeters on the pillars still worked. I was in a hurry and didn't think to much of it at the time and got to work. When i was leaving work they all worked fine. I hadn't had a problem until about 2 weeks ago I was driving and it would cut in and out. I didn't have much time to look at it plus we were having some bad rains here so I had been dealing with it for the time. well now none of the door speakers are working at all. Has anyone had this problem? i know it has to be common because a guy at work has a 2008 Tahoe and his does the same thing just not as frequent as mine. I have all factory equipment and its not a Bose system. Can anyone point me in a good direction?

OP
OP
iRIDElow

iRIDElow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guess not? does anyone know where the factory amp is located? im figuring this would be the best place to start tore the headunit out yesterday and checked it out everything seemed ok but still nothing out of any of the speakers

savegas52

Reaction score
guess not? does anyone know where the factory amp is located? im figuring this would be the best place to start tore the headunit out yesterday and checked it out everything seemed ok but still nothing out of any of the speakers

The factory amplifier should be in the back of the your car no?

OP
OP
iRIDElow

iRIDElow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The factory amplifier should be in the back of the your car no?

Are you saying that because you know or guessing? Im not sure where it is thats the whole point of this thread lol

grilled2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same exact issue where only some speakers work at times and then soometimes none work at all.
I have no clue what it could be.
Mine is 07 though with 60K miles and I am the original owner.
I have been told it could be the amplifer but I have not had the time to look into it.
Anybody has any suggestions for us??

bjde0b

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same problem. I was cruising the forum looking at what aftermarket receivers people were getting. I would prefer not to do this, but I don't know what else I would do.

drmilljr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2007 Tahoe around 88k, same problem. Sometimes the speakers in the doors work, sometimes they don't. I can always tell if its going to be a good audio day when i hear the chimes when i first get into the truck. If they are faint or barely noticeable when i stick the key in the ignition, then the speakers on my driver's side doors won't work, the tweeters work just fine in either case. I haven't found a solution either.

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same problem here? I have base model system, which I don't think is amped...is it? I have Pioneer Avic 120BT HU.

Anyone find solution yet? Please share what audio system you have.

LSJRL07

Reaction score
Same problem here. Has anyone found a solution? I thought it was the HU so I installed a DDIN screen and same problem. WTF?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT