2007 suburban vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sunny

Reaction score
pinion bearing and u-joints will cause a vibration also
U-joints for rear shaft have been changed recently , pinion bearing will make noise as per mechanic i really dont know whr shld i head ??

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sunny

Reaction score
Have you checked the Motor mounts?
My vibration was with hard acceleration and horrible vibration around 65-80.
Did they say anything about your drive shaft when they balanced it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moto mounts checked looks good , very mild virbration feeling on steering wheel as well as driver seat , only on crusing light speed if i press hard gas pedal i dont feel anything .
Do u guys think this would be a clogged injector ??

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, a clogged injector would throw a code if it were that bad. Get yourself a Tech2 and this way you can monitor the engine in more detail.

Sunny

Reaction score
No, a clogged injector would throw a code if it were that bad. Get yourself a Tech2 and this way you can monitor the engine in more detail.
Ok thanks will do if anybody experience same plz share , iam thinking to give a shot with dealer .

OP
OP
traveus

traveus

Reaction score
Ok thanks will do if anybody experience same plz share , iam thinking to give a shot with dealer .

What state do you live in sunny?

LRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you have had your tires rotated/balanced a few times but it could be a tire thats slightly out of round or a rim thats slightly bent. I had a slight vibration at 65-70 with two different sets of wheels and i figured it would be something in the drive line like drive shaft or anything. Well i ended up buying some take off 22s from a denali and all went away. Even if a wheels balances out on the balancer, it may not detect an out of round condition.

Sunny

Reaction score
I know you have had your tires rotated/balanced a few times but it could be a tire thats slightly out of round or a rim thats slightly bent. I had a slight vibration at 65-70 with two different sets of wheels and i figured it would be something in the drive line like drive shaft or anything. Well i ended up buying some take off 22s from a denali and all went away. Even if a wheels balances out on the balancer, it may not detect an out of round condition.

ok so I had 17s original then I changed the rims to 20s ltz rims , I even tried my orginal rims in tires as I kept them in my garage but same issue .

LRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so I had 17s original then I changed the rims to 20s ltz rims , I even tried my orginal rims in tires as I kept them in my garage but same issue .

How long have they been sitting in the garage and whats the present condition of the tires?

Sunny

Reaction score
How long have they been sitting in the garage and whats the present condition of the tires?

6 to 8 mnths but if we change the the complete set there shld a change if the previous running has problem .
Original tires do have good threads they r michelin .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne