2007 front seats swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Youngerjc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anybody tried to install 2015 deluxe seats on a 2007 ltz? Will they bolt right up? How about harness?
Ltz has heated and lumbar.
2015 seats have cooled,heated, and lumbar

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link but i was woundering about front seats. Seeing that the back seats fit mean that fronts might fit but i really i wanna make sure because i found some for $1200 but i dont wanna drive 2 hrs each way unless im sure they will fit
At the end they talk about front seats.... they fit.... but you didnt read.........lolol

OP
OP
Youngerjc

Youngerjc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At the end they talk about front seats.... they fit.... but you didnt read.........lolol
Thanks i didnt go to the second page i looked into that thread but that was just posted i asked the question on it lol thank you

n5yzv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll go read that page too, but I just put seats from a 2011 Tahoe LTZ into my 2007 Tahoe LT.
Only issue was the Passenger Precence System. Seems that system needs to be pulled from the old seat and installed on the new it cleanly match up. But, again, I'll read that post too.

n5yzv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, I can now say I read the post. When I got my seats, the seller provided a pin out diagram. Now, my 2007 didn't have heating, memory, lumbar, or airbags in the driver. Also, no power in the passenger. Now both sides has full power. We are ignoring the heating, memory and airbags, as the 2007 didn't have airbags in the seat anyway. The only issue at the moment, is the new seat, connected to the BCM, will not communicate with the new PPS. So, I'm taking it back to the shop that did the swap (carpet too) to have them swap the PPS from the old seat to the new.
I would recommend replacing the carpet & pad when you do this. It really quieted down my ride and the seats are much more comfortable.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Ok, I can now say I read the post. When I got my seats, the seller provided a pin out diagram. Now, my 2007 didn't have heating, memory, lumbar, or airbags in the driver. Also, no power in the passenger. Now both sides has full power. We are ignoring the heating, memory and airbags, as the 2007 didn't have airbags in the seat anyway. The only issue at the moment, is the new seat, connected to the BCM, will not communicate with the new PPS. So, I'm taking it back to the shop that did the swap (carpet too) to have them swap the PPS from the old seat to the new.
I would recommend replacing the carpet & pad when you do this. It really quieted down my ride and the seats are much more comfortable.

Show us some pictures