2007 Drivers side blend door cleaning!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That much rust on the motor is hella crazy........ could it be from some sort of condensation issue?

bmwme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best photo I could grab at night, with my phone. The actuator is the unit with the red plug in the left side of the photo. This is with the lower panel removed.

So it's 3 10mm bolts to remove the lower panel, then the two smaller 5.5mm or 7/32" bolts to remove the actuator.

C2BBBABE-F56F-4785-AD7C-B481768BBE50.jpg

luv2cruiserccl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Really I thought I read on line where whole dash had to come out is it really that easy?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

FijiRob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone offer advice how to get that hidden bolt out on the actuator? It is the one towards the drivers side and I could not get anything in there to get it out!!

Best photo I could grab at night, with my phone. The actuator is the unit with the red plug in the left side of the photo. This is with the lower panel removed.

So it's 3 10mm bolts to remove the lower panel, then the two smaller 5.5mm or 7/32" bolts to remove the actuator.

C2BBBABE-F56F-4785-AD7C-B481768BBE50.jpg

luv2cruiserccl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone offer advice how to get that hidden bolt out on the actuator? It is the one towards the drivers side and I could not get anything in there to get it out!!

I need to do mine soon I assume u have tried?

Sent from my galaxy s4 phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

FijiRob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried but there is not much room to get anything in there to loosen the bolt. Just checking to see if anyone had any secrets or tips on how to remove that hidden bolt.

I need to do mine soon I assume u have tried?

Sent from my galaxy s4 phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

77DLOVE77

Reaction score
Thankyou I just fixed mine.. Opened it up , cleaned off the access grease. Disconnected the battery for 5 minutes to reset.. A/C blows COLD!! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2