2007-2014 Project Headlights with Plasma Tube / Optic DRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaVinhci

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just installed mine today. I can't get the plasma tube to work. The only thing that works for me is the turn signals and low beam. There were some small cables in the small slot on these units that I had no idea where to plug into. What am I doing wrong?

Yellow and black on oem low beam to blue and black on spyder low beam

Blue and black oem to red and black on syper

Then switch over the other three bulbs is what I did.

Please help TIA

image.jpeg

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The side marker light bulbs are removed and the green wires go in the slot where the bulb was and that is the plasma power. If they dont light, turn them around as they are reversed and leds only work one way.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rltice just curious if you added shrouds to the projector yet? , since I am planning to do retrofit on these headlights not sure which shroud can work with these.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had mine back in again for the last 3 months. Silverstar ultras work fine...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
Good Morning/Afternoon,

I purchased these light after seeing them on this forum. I'm at a loss after reading all pages, If there's a way to align the left and right side, like many I find their alignment poor at best.

The biggest issue I have.. because of their alignment, the center is dark, while the side are nice and bright

If any of you are in San Francisco/Sacramento Area and can offer some advice. I would be very grateful and appreciative.

I've been off the forum due to work; I'm now just reinvesting time back into the Tahoe.

Thank You,
TRX

I'll post some pics:

20180810_002204.jpg 20180813_035516.jpg 20180810_002350.jpg