2005 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Offered to make a post for a client of my detailing business that has a 2005 Denali xl for sale. See if there any interest here for it. 2005 GMC Yukon XL Denali with 141,000 on the odometer. He's asking $9,900 for it. Vehicle is located in Big Bear City, ca. In good condition. Fully loaded. 6.0L V8, AWD. Second row bucket seats, leather is in good condition, factory nav, factory 20" rims, almost new nitto grappler tires. Very clean. If interested email me for more photos. [email protected] or call Carmen @ 702-358-1331.

image.jpg

sneasle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks very close to what the wife and I are looking for. Don't think she'd let me go all the way across the country for it though.

Nice looking ride, I haven't seen one in a color that wasn't black or white yet.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's pretty clean. This pic was before I detailed it. Then yesterday I polished headlights. Today we drove it down off the mountain to where he's moving to. I drove it all the way there. Three hour drive from the mountains up into North western LA and it rides pretty nice. Autoride is in full working order. Too bad you're not closer @sneasle ! It's a good deal on a nice truck! And this is the exact color i wanted when I was looking to buy a Denali.

sneasle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's life for ya!

Folks around here are asking $12-13k for something of worse condition (more miles, not as clean). Even $10k is more that I _really_ want to spend on this.

I'll keep looking, something will pop up eventually.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its even more so for out here in southern California. Everything is more expensive here. So the fact that he has this listed low is awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Butterfly7