2005 Tahoe TPM & PDM Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItsJuniorJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dear Members,

Has anyone had experience with TPM issues relative to a passenger door module fault?

I performed a code scan due to the "service tire monitor" message, after installing replacement monitors and calibrating them.

All TPM's were giving pretty accurate readings after install and calibration, but then the FR TPM stopped reading.

I attempted to recalibrate but the FR would not confirm with the horn sounding. I continued to calibrate the other monitors and again, all function besides the FR (obviously now the dash displays the FR as functioning but that is only because it's actually calibrated the RR to the FR as I continued to calibrate the other sensors in sequence, but skipping the FR).

While scanning codes I noticed the PDM error and looked into that further. The PDM error was showing due to code C0775 (sensor not learned). This is the same code showing via the TPM specifically as well.

I'm a bit lost now, I'm not sure if it's the sensor (power drained since initial successful install and operation?), or this passenger door module relation?

Any input on this would me massively appreciated!

Ben54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I replaced my pass door module and now my remotes don't work now what do I need to do to make them work