2005 GMC Yukon Denali Driver Door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mia05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My driver side door has no power to controls ( windows, locks, mirrors, heated seats).

Any ideas what might cause this?

Thanks!

OP
OP
M

Mia05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My driver side door has no power to controls ( windows, locks, mirrors, heated seats).

Any ideas what might cause this?

Thanks!
I checked the related fuses and there are all okay

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would start by checking connector c3 at your left dash instrument panel fuse block.

OP
OP
M

Mia05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would start by checking connector c3 at your left dash instrument panel fuse block.
Thanks for the reply.

I found the problem. It was the Drive Door Module (DDM) fues located in the left dash instrument panel fues block.

I did replace the window switch module and that was not the problem but did video if anyone needs it. I plan to put it on you tube but...

OP
OP
M

Mia05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

I found the problem. It was the Drive Door Module (DDM) fues located in the left dash instrument panel fues block.

I did replace the window switch module and that was not the problem but did video if anyone needs it. I plan to put it on you tube but...
Here is the link to you tube video, hope it helps.

Mr. 960

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good to know! Now you can sell your old one on ebay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu