2004 Yukon xl rear starting to sag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassgas

Reaction score
Stock 2004 Yukon xl the rear of the Yukon is sitting lower I have a bass boat hanging on it all summer long and sometimes I pull 20' trailer and it's time for a little upgrade any suggestions on where to start

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock 2004 Yukon xl the rear of the Yukon is sitting lower I have a bass boat hanging on it all summer long and sometimes I pull 20' trailer and it's time for a little upgrade any suggestions on where to start
Does it have coils or leafsprings

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has leafsprings
If you want to stop the sag you could get new OEM leaf springs which isn't that expensive or get a block to put under the leaf spring. If you are trying to put a lift kit on I would try to find a kit that comes with new leaf springs

OP
OP
bassgas

bassgas

Reaction score
If you want to stop the sag you could get new OEM leaf springs which isn't that expensive or get a block to put under the leaf spring. If you are trying to put a lift kit on I would try to find a kit that comes with new leaf springs
Okay I thank you for the information. I I decided to go with a small lift. Is there any. Brand or company that does better with Yukon xl thanks again

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I thank you for the information. I I decided to go with a small lift. Is there any. Brand or company that does better with Yukon xl thanks again
I have no idea, I have a Tahoe so I only know lifts for tahoes, but my lift isn't even a name brand lift and it's working fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14