2004 Yukon XL Denali + American Racing Mojave Teflon Wheels (17x8)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Offset: 0 mm
Backspacing: 4.50"

Ah, so they will stand out a bit more then stock rims. I forget the exact backspacing on oem wheels off hand but that's probably equivalent to a 1- 1.5" spacer on a stock rim. This means that the front tires will travel in a larger arc and need a bit more space at the front and rear of the wheel wells. You might need to trim or clearance the plastic inner fender wells, or a crank in the front may alleviate rubbing.

That is not a ton of tire and depending on how aggressive the tread is you could get away with as little as a crank or at most a 2/3 lift.

OP
OP
De Nali

De Nali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ah, so they will stand out a bit more then stock rims. I forget the exact backspacing on oem wheels off hand but that's probably equivalent to a 1- 1.5" spacer on a stock rim. This means that the front tires will travel in a larger arc and need a bit more space at the front and rear of the wheel wells. You might need to trim or clearance the plastic inner fender wells, or a crank in the front may alleviate rubbing.

That is not a ton of tire and depending on how aggressive the tread is you could get away with as little as a crank or at most a 2/3 lift.

I asked ReadyLIFT if their kit would be compatible with my Denali XL and this was their response;

"Thank you for contacting ReadyLIFT suspension. Unfortunately, we do not offer kits for vehicles equipped with AWD or auto leveling systems. During our testing, level and lift kits have had an adverse impact on those factory equipped options. Please check back with us in the future as we are constantly adding new products to our offerings. Please let us know if you should have any other questions and/or concerns. Take care,"

What do you think about this response?

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked ReadyLIFT if their kit would be compatible with my Denali XL and this was their response;

"Thank you for contacting ReadyLIFT suspension. Unfortunately, we do not offer kits for vehicles equipped with AWD or auto leveling systems. During our testing, level and lift kits have had an adverse impact on those factory equipped options. Please check back with us in the future as we are constantly adding new products to our offerings. Please let us know if you should have any other questions and/or concerns. Take care,"

What do you think about this response?

What kit specifically?

As far as the lift is concerned AWD really isnt any different then 4x4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons