2003 Yukon Rear Cargo (Barn) Door Lock Actuator/Motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boulderskies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
*** ANYONE HAVE A REPLY TO THIS? ***

Hi guys,

Need some help: I need to buy a replacement rear cargo door actuator for my 2003 Yukon. I'm having a helluva time finding the part since I cant seem to zero in on the exact terminology for it. What do I call it and where can I order it from?

Thank you,
Scott

Last edited:

WickedGoat

Reaction score
*** ANYONE HAVE A REPLY TO THIS? ***

Hi guys,

Need some help: I need to buy a replacement rear cargo door actuator for my 2003 Yukon. I'm having a helluva time finding the part since I cant seem to zero in on the exact terminology for it. What do I call it and where can I order it from?

Thank you,
Scott

Assuming your power door locks do not lock the barn doors, the actuator could be bad. I could not find a replacement listed for a barn/cargo door, only the 4 doors and the liftgate. Must be a dealer only replacement. I did see a you tube video where the guy thought his actuator was bad, but it tested good, but the wire harness connector pins on the actuator were corroded. He cleaned them up and all was good with it. You may try that if you get to taking it apart to see what is going on.

ladorn45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You also might want to check the connectors in the pic below try cleaning the brass connectors with rubbing alcohol. That was my issue.IMG_0413.jpg