2003 Tahoe 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patriot17763

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just putting out feelers to see if anyone is interested looking to get around $6500 It has an entirely new cooling system minus the radiator, suspension wheels and tires are less then a year old, and it has a brand new Kenwood Apple CarPlay double din media receiver and CB I stalled. df82bde065d994a0dd698947a909b9fc.jpgAlso has a new light bar, headlights and fog lights. Two small dents on passenger side door that can be removed by a paintless dent repair company. Looking to maybe trade for a running c10 or Blazer. Also looking for trades for older 50-80s trucks and cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am just putting out feelers to see if anyone is interested looking to get around $6500 It has an entirely new cooling system minus the radiator, suspension wheels and tires are less then a year old, and it has a brand new Kenwood Apple CarPlay double din media receiver and CB I stalled. df82bde065d994a0dd698947a909b9fc.jpgAlso has a new light bar, headlights and fog lights. Two small dents on passenger side door that can be removed by a paintless dent repair company. Looking to maybe trade for a running c10 or Blazer. Also looking for trades for older 50-80s trucks and cars

Hi there,
Newbie here. Beautiful Tahoe! Do you have any more pics? Of the interior as well?

Also, Where are you located?

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am interested, how many miles and where are you located?

MidwestMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting... :)

I sold my 2002 LT, ALL the options (even cassette :), 80k, garage kept, original window sticker and every receipt,
and got a lot less than I expected.

I couldn't even put it up for sale here either, didn't have enough posts.

Jima

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you still have this 03 Tahoe? Where are you located?

Tomm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Is this Tahoe still for sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy