2003 denali dub show build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
OUCH!!! Spoiler is spoiling the new look...too much going on bro. Looks like you got a coat hanger above the esky lite... Otherwise it looks tight.

05denaliguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
front chin spoiler

looks great .. i got an o5 denali and really like that front chin spoiler , what is it off of ?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks good but the grill throws everything off :imo: I'd get some chrome mirror caps and a chrome esky roof rack if you wanna keep the grill, sticks out with the look you have going. Just colormatching the shell would work too, I love this thing:

1h41g8_HDR.jpg

sparks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you lost me at the spoiler...

the rest looks excellent, i agree with colormatching the grille shell, amd maybe doing black headlights and signals, and smoke or candy the tails. very nice truck, it looks like a charcoal version of mine (white, 24"u255s) ao obviously im gonnna be a little biased!

keep up the clean work, you've got a real nice ride buddy!!

bigbird189

Reaction score
I agree atleast get rid of the orange in lights and color match the shell and gmc. It looks really awsome though. Ditch the spoiler too. Sweet wheels!:Handshake:

johnnunez29

Reaction score
spoiler aint that bad! (doesnt flow too good) but if its gonna cost you more just leave as is. not like im gonna look at the truck and say "omg i love it but then i got back here and saw this wing, i hate it now" lol

krt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great, different look with that hood.