2001 Chevy Tahoe 5.3 LT Autohide from Italy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Luis!! Your 2001 Tahoe is in excellent condition..Your previous Blazer also looked in be in the same excellent condition.

BNKACCT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome!! I lived in Rome for a year when I was younger, can not imagine trying to drive anything bigger then a fiat there!

OP
OP
TEXCHEVY

TEXCHEVY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! I lived in Rome for a year when I was younger, can not imagine trying to drive anything bigger then a fiat there!
:) ahahahaha yes! but I live in Lombardy , in Milan there are bigger cars than in Rome :):)

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stayed in a small town called montepulciano (i think) for a month and remember going to rome and seeing how crazy small the roads and cars were, the colloseum was huge though, something ill never forget

OP
OP
TEXCHEVY

TEXCHEVY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stayed in a small town called montepulciano (i think) for a month and remember going to rome and seeing how crazy small the roads and cars were, the colloseum was huge though, something ill never forget

I was born in Tuscany "maremma" but for work I came to Lombardy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts