2000 Yukon Denali (OBS) rear suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rstack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. I am new to the forum and am seeking some professional advice with regards to the rear suspension on my 2000 Yukon Denali (OBS). The springs are sagging a bit and I find that the truck has a bit of roll to it. The truck only has 82,000 KM on it, but from my past experience with Yukons / Tahoes, the leaves seem to be a bit undersized, resulting in sag and potentially sloppy heandling. I am looking to raise the back end up to stock height (or roughly 2 inches or so) and stiffen things up a bit. New leaves, helper springs, blocks? I was hoping to crank the torison keys a bit (1 inch) so I can bring the front up a but too. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! - rstack

Contend997

Reaction score
Helper springs work great you can also adjust the ride by swapping out leafs to make it ride softer or stiffer. New leafs are expensive and they will do the same thing. Also if you have a system or tow a lot helped springs will help the say in the back while towing too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094