2000 Tahoe Onstar pinouts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrNybble

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First post.

I have a 2000 Tahoe LT that has an equally old OnStar system. Since everything is non class 2/non Bose, does anyone have or know where I can get the pinouts on the onstar plug(s). I want the Power/power switched, Mono input, Mic wires (+/-) and the Entertainment mute wire. I'm thinking of wiring the motorola HF850 directly thus disabling/stealing these functions from OnStar. I've already removed the buttons from the front panel and will replace them with the motorola kit.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Jeff

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is old, but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that someone has this info or a link that can provide it. I've tried Chiltons and other online diagrams but haven't found what I need.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to add that I'm only looking for switched power and ground. Any help is appreciated guys.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found what I'm looking for! This is so exciting!!

GIFSoup

To the OP, if you're still looking for the wiring diagram, I have a copy I can scan for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amendez