2000 Tahoe Grill install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CO-Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so I noticed on my new to me Tahoe that the bottom of the grill was flopping around so pulled it off this morning and noticed that the bottom had no screws. I then noticed that there isn't a place to clip or screw it. I'm thinking that I'm missing some kind of a header bar. Here's a pic. What do you know?

image.jpg

OP
OP
CO-Tahoe

CO-Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I went to the pull and pay and found what I needed.

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1061.JPG

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your truck is a OBS, you'll find more help in that section. But glad you got it sorted out

OP
OP
CO-Tahoe

CO-Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay. Got it. "Old Body Style"
I thought I was good here since mines a 2000 and that was this section. Now I know. Thanks for the heads up.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea your body style is actually the 91-99 style. But that did actually expand past to 2000 for sure. But in that section people are more likely to be able to help lol.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chad, welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new ride, great vehicles. looks like you may have a Z71 model from the looks of the bumper. Post some more pics when you get a chance, the are getting rare for sure. Good luck.
David g............:)

OP
OP
CO-Tahoe

CO-Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Chad, welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new ride, great vehicles. looks like you may have a Z71 model from the looks of the bumper. Post some more pics when you get a chance, the are getting rare for sure. Good luck.
David g............:)
Yep. Z71. It had some issues but I've been able to correct them so far. Only thing left now is a fuel pump and sending unit. Pump works but the sending unit isn't talking nice to the fuel gauge.

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

OP
OP
CO-Tahoe

CO-Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And here's one after I fixed the grill and installed the Brush Guard

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

Forum statistics