2000 Escalade with tahoe limited side skirts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Just thought I would post a pic of my last truck. It was a 2000 Escalade on 22" wheels.

I removed the stock running boards and installed the ground effects/side skirts off of a Tahoe Limited. I think the side skirts looked really good with the Escalade's cladding.

rps20170324_033650_230.jpg

I did a bunch of other stuff to it as well...

Custom LED tail lights with the Cadillac script inside the lens:

rps20170324_034208_394.jpg

Custom LED front parking light/turn signals:
rps20170324_034735_872.jpg

I am sure that i am forgetting a bunch of stuff but i dont have pics of all the stereo stuff anyway... Lol

Anyway I sold the Escalade and bought a 2008 Suburban LTZ white diamond tricoat.

If anyone is interested in either the stock running boards or the tahoe limited side skirts send me a pm. I am in Florida near Jacksonville. I have the side skirts and the 2 pieces that go behind the rear wheels with the exhaust cut out... They have been modified for dual exhaust so both of the rear pieces have the cutout for the pipes.

Deamonte1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just thought I would post a pic of my last truck. It was a 2000 Escalade on 22" wheels.

I removed the stock running boards and installed the ground effects/side skirts off of a Tahoe Limited. I think the side skirts looked really good with the Escalade's cladding.

View attachment 77522

I did a bunch of other stuff to it as well...

Custom LED tail lights with the Cadillac script inside the lens:

View attachment 77523

Custom LED front parking light/turn signals:
View attachment 77524

I am sure that i am forgetting a bunch of stuff but i dont have pics of all the stereo stuff anyway... Lol

Anyway I sold the Escalade and bought a 2008 Suburban LTZ white diamond tricoat.

If anyone is interested in either the stock running boards or the tahoe limited side skirts send me a pm. I am in Florida near Jacksonville. I have the side skirts and the 2 pieces that go behind the rear wheels with the exhaust cut out... They have been modified for dual exhaust so both of the rear pieces have the cutout for the pipes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01