2000 Denali reverse wire.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CReich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2000 Yukon Denali and am having a tuff time locating the reverse wire under the dash. As anybody knows that had one of these the 2000 still has the old body style of the 99. I have looked on line and people keep telling me a green wire that goes in a box next to the steering column however this box is not the same as what they are talking about. Could anybody help me??

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I have a 2000 Yukon Denali and am having a tuff time locating the reverse wire under the dash. As anybody knows that had one of these the 2000 still has the old body style of the 99. I have looked on line and people keep telling me a green wire that goes in a box next to the steering column however this box is not the same as what they are talking about. Could anybody help me??

Can a mod move this to the OBS section so maybe someone can help?

@07Burb

OP
OP
C

CReich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got to be a wire under the dash without running a wire up to the mirror or to the back end. I bought a wireless backup camera so I did not need to run any wires to the back.

OP
OP
C

CReich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, anybody at least know where the switch is located? Also what would reverse lights have anything to do with auto darken mirror?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, anybody at least know where the switch is located? Also what would reverse lights have anything to do with auto darken mirror?
You asked, i googled and found that from some other forum... try it dude..it was for an obs truck....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimaada0611