2000-2006 Tahoe/Yukon Lift Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
The set up on this thing is so slick, I love it.
Could just be the angle of the pic, but the door molding on the back door looks a different shade than the front.

Just the angle they color match is spot on all painted together. Last year that being the whole Tahoe.

Mondo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must say first, I wish I knew about the 10% discount before.
Second I installed the 2inch leveling kit. And must say was not satisfied in the end. I only gained 1.5 inch in the front and the rear stayed the same. It shouldn't be called a leveling Lift kit if it isnt lifting all 4 corners only the front all it did was level the truck. Now im having to get either lift springs or coil spacers to actuality get the 2 inch lift I wanted. And last the kit not coming with boots was really stupid we all spend over $250 on these kits and you couldn't throw in $12 worth of boots really.

omega123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I must say first, I wish I knew about the 10% discount before.
Second I installed the 2inch leveling kit. And must say was not satisfied in the end. I only gained 1.5 inch in the front and the rear stayed the same. It shouldn't be called a leveling Lift kit if it isnt lifting all 4 corners only the front all it did was level the truck. Now im having to get either lift springs or coil spacers to actuality get the 2 inch lift I wanted. And last the kit not coming with boots was really stupid we all spend over $250 on these kits and you couldn't throw in $12 worth of boots really.
Are you really complaining that all the leveling kit did was level your truck? What else is a leveling kit supposed to do? It is called a 2" leveling kit because it raising the front of the truck 2" to level it out. If you would have researched the kit at all you would have known this. If you wanted to raise the truck 2" and level it you need a "lift kit" not a "leveling kit"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518