2/4 Drop with autoride options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peshaw_ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First of all hello everyone! I am brand new so try to be easy on me haha

I just purchased an 09 Tahoe LTZ with auto ride and I'm wanting to do a 2/4 drop (3 in the rear sits a little high for my liking) with 305 30 26's and a +28 offset. I realize I will be most likely trimming quite a bit.

I would like to keep the autoride but I've read that the most you can go is 3 inches possibly 3 1/2 in the rear. Can I do (belltech 753 kit) 2 inch drop spindles in the front (and keep the autoride) and the four-inch drop springs in the rear with some Belltech SP shocks?

I am definitely on a budget but at the same time don't want to cut to many corners or have a terrible ride. Thank y'all!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome man. I have the 3/5-6 on my NBS and love the looks and ride.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
anything you need just holler. The belltech 5305 coils by far ride the best

OP
OP
P

peshaw_ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anything you need just holler. The belltech 5305 coils by far ride the best

I definitely bothered you a little bit yesterday and got a kit, for the 09 with autoride, ordered! I ordered the $525 kit with the drop spindles and springs with the end links and bump stops. I am now wondering if that kit comes with the 5305 coils… if not maybe I should have gotten just the spindles with the 5305 coils separately! I also realized I'm also gonna need some helper bags, that will fit those springs, if you have any of those. Looks like I'll be calling you again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan