2/4 drop performance w/ 9 passengers? Passed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they did make 9-passenger Suburbans once. But that means 14 Puerto Ricans or 20 Hatians or 50 Somalis or a 100 Vietnamese.

OP
OP
16blkltz

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a more serious note.... still no free travel mod?

No free travel mod. When the time comes to sell or trade, I'd like to increase my chances of a better value for my hoe. I still have my OEM suspension to revert back to stock if necessary.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. You’re Tahoe is sharp.

Been digging around on this free travel mod business. I have a ‘15 Denali XL and am not planning on lowering the rear anything more than 3-3.5” MAX so I feel like I’m right in that could do it could probably be ok without it, (the free travel mod that is).

OP
OP
16blkltz

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. You’re Tahoe is sharp.

Been digging around on this free travel mod business. I have a ‘15 Denali XL and am not planning on lowering the rear anything more than 3-3.5” MAX so I feel like I’m right in that could do it could probably be ok without it, (the free travel mod that is).

Thank you!

I think you should be ok with that drop without free travel mod, but then again...i don't know much about denali xl's. I think placing airbags in rear springs will help prevent from bottoming-out with heavy loads. That's what I'm currently thinking about doing. The other thing that mattered much was the autoride links being at a specific length. Mine were perfect in that whenever I had two to three adults in the back, the air shocks would increase in length, thus raising rear end a bit.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No free travel mod. When the time comes to sell or trade, I'd like to increase my chances of a better value for my hoe. I still have my OEM suspension to revert back to stock if necessary.

100% agree. Lowering a $70k suv, even a little bit, in northern Michigan has me a bit leary on the resale value aspect. If easily reverted back to stock is possible then it is not such a big deal to me.

Love the stance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts