1996 2 Door GMC Yukon for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1996 GMC Yukon odometer: 181000 VIN: 3GKEK18R8TG506978

I am selling my 1996 GMC Yukon 2 Door 4x4. Truck has been my daily driver for the past 4 years, and has been a dependable truck. It has never left me stranded. It's had general maintenace items taken care of in the 4 years I've owned it: transmission rebuilt 10,000 miles ago, which included Corvette servo and upgraded sunshell. Interior work includes new bottom seat covers on both driver and passenger seats. Service includes: new fuel pump, new shocks, new ball joints, new brake booster, recent tune up with new cap, rotor, plugs, plug wires and fuel filter, new alternator, new A/C control unit, upgraded headlights and wiring. The original 5.7L Vortec V8 was replaced 4 years ago with another with much less mileage on it. Engine mileage is around 110,000.

This Yukon has the z71 off-road package, and the push button 4x4 works as it should. All components in the truck work as well, including rear defroster, power windows, door locks, cruise control, power mirrors and remote keyless entry. Stock stereo and speakers have been replaced with sony headunit and polk and kenwood speakers in stock locations. A/C blows cold and was replaced before I purchased this truck.

Aftermarket add ons include a new DeeZee grille guard, aftermarket front bumper with fog lights and Westin step bars. I have the hard to find OEM fog light switch in the stock location, and the even harder to find OEM aux light switch and pigtail ready to wire up off road lights. 295/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers are on stock wheels with about 15,000 miles on the tires. Flowmaster 50 SUV Series dual in/dual out exhaust turned down.

There is a 3" lift on the Yukon, but it was done the right way. Front and rear bumpers were raised, along with the step bars. Grille guard mounting hardware was refabricated to fit correctly with the lift.

This is a great truck and would make someone a great weekend toy or a daily driver. My commute has become too long to keep this truck any longer. If I didn't already have a project vehicle, I'd keep this one. I got pulled over by the police one time just so they could tell me how much they liked my "Blazer".

It is a 1996 so it does show some age. The drivers door needs to have new hinge pins and bushings installed. The paint is original and in ok shape, but the clear coat is peeling at the top of the front fenders. Some door dings, but no major body damage. The interior is in good shape, but a previous owner left some cigarette burns in the headliner. I have never smoked in this Yukon and it does not smell like a smokers vehicle. The dashboard has one visible crack near the drivers door, and the mounting locations are cracked pretty bad, but I put a dash reinforcement kit in so it is solid. I am just trying to disclose as much information as possible. Truck has never been in a wreck as long as I've owned it.

I am selling this vehicle as is, $6,000 cash price or best offer. No low ball offers. These trucks are getting harder and harder to find, especially in decent shape. No warranty stated or implied. Cash transaction only. Call or text 903 220 8429 for more information or pictures. I have clear Texas title in hand.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387586781.176863.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387586811.729446.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387586839.643448.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1387586866.338408.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387586738.719891.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387586738.719891.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent