1993 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John:welcome: to the forum an congrats on a nice looking Blazer. As for your locks look under the steering column @ the lower dash, there should be a square plug access port. I believe there are 12 pins, use a paper clip and jump from # 4 to # 8 , the doors locks will lock/unlock @ that time, which confirms the program mode when you program a new remote. Call this # for information 1-866-690-9308 on key fob. Hope this helps , more pics of that nice Blazer..........awesome.
David g...........:)

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, keyless entry was not an option until the 95 models. Those had RPO code AU0 on the glovebox label.

Nice looking Blazer, by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Clutch Powers

Clutch Powers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! This is actually my second go-round with this truck. I bought it from the original owner in 2011; then sold it after a couple months because my wife didn't like it. The buyer eventually grew tired of it (after almost seven years) and asked if I wanted it back.
I'm really excited to get it. I have regretted selling it all these years; although I am pleased with the bucket seats and new clutch that were installed during its absence.

OP
OP
Clutch Powers

Clutch Powers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's great John. Got to visit your great little town last year specifically to see "The General"!

Cool. If you have any interest in Civil War history - especially the story of the General, then I highly recommend reading "Stealing the General" by Russ Bonds. Incredible detail of the entire story that you don't see in the movies; or in other accounts.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I certainly do and will put that book on my reading list, thanks. I've read about the raid in more than a few books over the years but never one dedicated to it. We love to make smoke with our black powder fed doubles, rifles and cap and ball sixguns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppv2018