1992 Yukon GT 5 speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

Kev-o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wow cool truck!! I don't have exact numbers but Yukon GTs are limited production anyway but then to throw in a 5 speed into the mix is gonna be pretty rare for sure! Back in the day my dad ordered a 92 sierra extended cab brand new but wouldn't get it unless he got a two tone paint job, SLE package and a 350 with the 5 speed. dealership had to search all over the country for one and finally located one in Oklahoma. So there is definitely some rarity going on there. I would definitely like to hear some production numbers. :)
Thanks. When I seen the ad stating it was a 5 speed I jumped on it, previous owner put motor oil in brake res and the tranny was going so I think I got a pretty good deal on it. Hope to have it rollin again in a few weeks.

OP
OP
K

Kev-o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is what she looked like when she rolled into my yard, previous owner must have done a stereo install himself and didn't know how clips n such work. I have a 94 6.5 2500 4x4 suburban that was written off and I couldn't bear to let it go so I will salvage all the interior parts needed to make it right. Thank You all for the interest, I will post pics as I get her back on the road. And I hope to find some production numbers yet.

Kev-o

20170303_170606.jpg

OP
OP
K

Kev-o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very close now. Pie cut a pce out of the bumper sides for tire clearance and just need to spray the hood and install the 1" rear lift block kit. Really happy with it so far! Now need to decide where to order carpet from.

Kev-o

20170413_194802.jpg

OP
OP
K

Kev-o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haven't been on the site for a while, things got busy . Had the truck almost finished and then someone crossed lanes and hit me...wrote the truck off due to the frame damage. I bought back the salvage and it sat at my shop until I found a donor truck and the time to finish it but it is almost done.....AGAIN. Had the truck appraised and got some production number information. Will post pics and info when I figure out how to do it again. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy