1992 Yukon GT 5 speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kev-o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the site, big GM fan and had a 87 Full size Blazer yrs ago. Was looking to get another one when this one came into my life, was a US truck and had a hitch receiver in the front and a cpl holes in the grill...thinking it was special ordered with the NV3500 to pull behind a motor home (rock chipped front end) power windows, lock's and AC. Anyways, I have searched the forum and cannot find produdtion numbers for 5 spd 2 dr Yukons, any idea where one might find this info?

Thanks,

Kev-o

17342755_1593099217374711_7820863461268512246_n.jpg

OP
OP
K

Kev-o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bahama Blue, pic makes it look lighter. Hood had light hail damage, no sign of repaint. Have a new cowl hood for it but havin a hell of a time color matching it to the fade on the top of the fenders. Yukon GT stripes had been removed (still pcs of the red stripe when I removed the biumpers) put the 18" wheels on it while I wait for the Mickey Thompson Classics to arrive. Have a new NV3500 going back in this weekend.

scotto0609

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a 92 myself and you have convinced me to go with the 18s love the look and good luck.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks amazing right there! Love that color combo and I want those wheels myself.

Who's doing the paint work? Has it already been painted and the color didn't match? Maybe I can give you a few pearls of wisdom.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow cool truck!! I don't have exact numbers but Yukon GTs are limited production anyway but then to throw in a 5 speed into the mix is gonna be pretty rare for sure! Back in the day my dad ordered a 92 sierra extended cab brand new but wouldn't get it unless he got a two tone paint job, SLE package and a 350 with the 5 speed. dealership had to search all over the country for one and finally located one in Oklahoma. So there is definitely some rarity going on there. I would definitely like to hear some production numbers. :)

OP
OP
K

Kev-o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Truck looks amazing right there! Love that color combo and I want those wheels myself.

Who's doing the paint work? Has it already been painted and the color didn't match? Maybe I can give you a few pearls of wisdom.
Thanks. Sorry I never seen these comments until just now. I have an aluminum jet boat manufacturing company and we have a paint shop and do the painting myself, this was a US truck and has the factory paint....very faded on top of the fenders, had our paint supply store try and match but it isn't close enough for me. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Kev-o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT