'15 Tahoe w/NorCal ss 3/5.5 kept autoride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really dope man! Where can I find a color matched grill at?

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, It looks like it still has a rake to it. Can you level it out with this kit?

Drob78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Really impressed with what you've done! Matching the front grill looks sharp, makes the black bow-tie pop.

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, nicely done! I like how you blacked out all the chrome trim around the windows & CM'd the front grill, looks so much better than OEM & makes me question why GM puts SO MUCH darn chrome on these rigs.

OP
OP
adcs2k

adcs2k

Reaction score
OP, It looks like it still has a rake to it. Can you level it out with this kit?

Yes you can level it with the kit I bought but you'd have to replace the rear shocks, replacing the auto ride. I actually like the rake look. In my opinion when it's actually level in the rear it appears lower than the front at first glance. I also like it to seem a little more GOFAST than slammed, with the rake. Even though it's a Tahoe, lol. If that makes any sense? Just go hit up NorCal. He has what ever kit you need, from mild to wild.