14x1.5 Low Profile Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunter Brzak

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently bought spacer adapters to fit aftermarket 6 lug rims on my 1996 GMC yukon. The problem is that the adapter part does not fit on the spacer due to the lugs for my rims bulging out a (quarter inch or so). The adapter needs to fit flush on the spacer for it to work. Does anyone know of anywhere I can find 14x1.5 Low Profile Lug nuts. I have had no luck finding them. I checked NAPA, Advanced Auto Parts, and O'reilly's. I cant seem to find any online either.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hunter

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I recently bought spacer adapters to fit aftermarket 6 lug rims on my 1996 GMC yukon. The problem is that the adapter part does not fit on the spacer due to the lugs for my rims bulging out a (quarter inch or so). The adapter needs to fit flush on the spacer for it to work. Does anyone know of anywhere I can find 14x1.5 Low Profile Lug nuts. I have had no luck finding them. I checked NAPA, Advanced Auto Parts, and O'reilly's. I cant seem to find any online either.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hunter

Very confused by your question. Can you post a pic of your problem?

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Your spacer (wheel adapter) should be 1.5" or more to clear the lugs with no issue.
Assuming the adapters you purchased are less than the 1.5"and that you're wanting to keep the adapters you purchased, you'll have to cut the lugs to be shorter (not recommended practice).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut