13'LTZ Tahoe..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To tell you the truth.. I didn't know that there was an HD TP either. That would be useful because i have a jet ski. I would also like to get a Travel trailer too..Sadly this is NY. Everybody thinks they have gold here..I think that this dealership was just bought by one of those bigger dealers... pretty soon they will all be owned by one person.
I also agree.. there should be a special kind of hell for dishonest Car salesmen.

KATfishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the OP - You should check the price again!!! Internet price is now $36,488, probably right where you want it to be. Looks nicely loaded and clean. Throw an offer at an even $36K and it's most likely yours. Oh, and one more thing... I see nice WeatherTech mats, including the cargo in the back. Clearly this truck was taken care of. Add a few hundred in value for those mats.

Scooty

Reaction score
I have to just laugh at some car salesmen. You tell them what you want....black...leather....ltz package etc...and they walk out to the lot with you and while walking they ask would this white ford escape work for you?

comtech5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can buy a moderately equipped 4WD 2017 Tahoe SSV for less than that ($42k), and it will have 0 miles on it and a 3yr factory warranty.

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe prices are what got me into my Escalade. Everything in the Chicago area for Tahoe's was in the $38K range between 35K-50K mileage when I was looking. I actually wanted a Tahoe but the prices were too high for no reason. The LTZ Tahoe I went to look at was $36K at 40k miles and the Escalade I bought was $36K at 42K miles. I guess the "gas guzzler" Esky scared too many people away?

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Gang,
I'm going back again to have another look.... I'm not impatient... and i have been looking around at other places... You guys... have a lotta great ideas and very useful information..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14