13'LTZ Tahoe..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good, its black granite metallic, stopped that paint after 2013 model year. Sometimes (especially when clean) in the right light it looks more blue than black. Its def got new model rims. 37.8 is better than 39 but i bet you can get them down a little more imo. Good luck

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Suburban LTZ. It booked out with options, low mileage at 18K between $37-$42. I bought it from my boss and took it off his hands for much less than that. I have seen the same model on the lot down the road (not sure on mileage but it an LTZ WDT just like mine) with a sticker for $39K.

I saw a Denali the other day, give or take a year, black, unknown mileage for $42K. So they are just taking the top of the range blue book and seeing if someone will bite. That is low mileage but like the guys said, you are close to new truck pricing overall. Should come down a bit and see what comps are around town. Good luck man.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very clean. I'd offer them $35K through their website, the worse the can say is no. I've done that on a few vehicles I bought in the past with about a 50/50 success rate.

It almost looks like it had a bug deflector installed, but was re

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any service records for this LTZ 13 Tahoe? I would not touch a vehicle unless I see service records..But that is just me.

jyi786

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my '12 Yukon Denali XL with all the bells and whistles, for $38K in December. It had 34K on the clock. I can show invoices to prove it.

$42K is a blatant ripoff for a '13 Chevy. And a Tahoe at that, not even a Suburban, or even a Denali.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought my '12 Yukon Denali XL with all the bells and whistles, for $38K in December. It had 34K on the clock. I can show invoices to prove it.

$42K is a blatant ripoff for a '13 Chevy. And a Tahoe at that, not even a Suburban, or even a Denali.
Wow, tell us how u really feel......justbkidding dude, u just sounded very angry about that....

jyi786

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, tell us how u really feel......justbkidding dude, u just sounded very angry about that....

lololol

Really, I'm chill, but there is something about dishonest car salesmen that really tick me off. I cannot even begin to tell you how long, far, and wide I searched when I was looking to buy my truck. I came across exactly TWO honest salesmen over more than 30+ dealerships I went to. One out of those are who got my business.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL...originally told 42k then told 39k then the interwebz say little less than 38 hahaha....does anyone know the real price? :lol:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lololol

Really, I'm chill, but there is something about dishonest car salesmen that really tick me off. I cannot even begin to tell you how long, far, and wide I searched when I was looking to buy my truck. I came across exactly TWO honest salesmen over more than 30+ dealerships I went to. One out of those are who got my business.

Lol, i am kidding.....
When i bought mine i went a few dealerships too. I told the one dude exactly what i wanted, black, leather, hd tow pkg and he shows me an ls with cloth and proceeds to tell oh, they all come with a hitch, no such thing as hd tow pkg......and he was in charge of truck sales at the dealership.....douche

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe