'13 4x4 burban LTZ lift/level thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Andrewgodley

Andrewgodley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 81927 2" rough country level on my Denali xl

Is your Denali a 4x4? Any idea of the front fender height before the 2" lift or what it is now? Looks great. That's about the height I'd like, don't want to go too high. I am concerned that my 4x4 is already almost an inch or so higher than 2wd LTZ or Denali in front. But can't find any info online about that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is your Denali a 4x4? Any idea of the front fender height before the 2" lift or what it is now? Looks great. That's about the height I'd like, don't want to go too high. I am concerned that my 4x4 is already almost an inch or so higher than 2wd LTZ or Denali in front. But can't find any info online about that.
It's AWD, don't have the exact measurements but from my picture gallery it's definitely leveled out and looks more Truck-like .... My only complaint is the increased wind noise on the highway because of the slight change in aerodynamics... I know sometimes the different types of running boards or lack there of across different GM models can make a it look higher or lower compared to a similar truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shahid