11' PPV exRCMP. Hotrod build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I was the first to ever pull the jack assembly out of the compartment, too. The 'socket' you insert the jack handle into is covered by a lock that uses the ignition key to unlock. The one on ours was kind of fiddly, and I bet in rust belt states, could end up being rusted up.

That's the first thing to check. Then, there's getting the jack handle assembled in the right order (I marked ours, so hopefully make emergency assembly quicker, since it will go together more than one way, and only one way will get you to the spare tire lift correctly. Additionally, the tube to the spare tire lift goes in at a weird angle. It's also good to figure that out, for the next time.

But yeah, there always is insurance, if you can wait that long. I would almost bet that getting the spare out from under a PPV would be almost impossible if one of the rear tires was flat. I might have to test that, too.

elsamurai

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posting been busy. Heres an update! Motorwork has been done, top end of motor is basically all rebuilt now, Heads gone through. 799 heads. springs. rods. brand new lifters. and a BTR Nsr Camshaft. heres a link!

Sounds awesome bud. Any plans to get it on a dyno?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posting been busy. Heres an update! Motorwork has been done, top end of motor is basically all rebuilt now, Heads gone through. 799 heads. springs. rods. brand new lifters. and a BTR Nsr Camshaft. heres a link!

Sounds like a Sherman tank!

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe