11' PPV exRCMP. Hotrod build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BraydenZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys. I am from sask Canada building my daily driven ppv. Me and my Partner through Player3Performance tune GM and Hemi vehicles quite often so why not do one of my own.
it has the LMG 5.3 and 6L80E trans with a 4.10 rear.
Cam is switched out for a BTR nsr cam. has speed engineering long tube 1-3/4 headers. a custom dual xpipe -> dual racebullet style exhaust splitting to quad tips through receiver cover(no hitch on mine). had to cut through crash beam. but boxed in the pre existing beam.and created my own with tips through them.
my question..
who has lowered one of these? I do not want to run a normal "drop kit" and be stuck because it says 6" but only gain 4" because of the already lower ppv suspension. anyone have any insight? thanks
also here is my ltz interior swap I did.

IMG_20171211_154932.jpg 20180122_193917.jpg IMG_20180120_143948_209.jpg

OP
OP
BraydenZ

BraydenZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
custom style key fob with flip out programmable key I cut. I added DIC buttons enabled command start then used my tech2 to program this fob and key as my ppv was enabled with command start from factory. but never had a fob. now it works flawlessly

20180123_092421.jpg

OP
OP
BraydenZ

BraydenZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like you took the square cover in the bumper off, what's behind it? (been wondering for as long as I saw it)

if equipped with a hitch. its there. if you're talking about the tiny 3x3 square hole
it wasn' there when I got it. but behind it is the bracketry to bring down your spare tire.

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if equipped with a hitch. its there. if you're talking about the tiny 3x3 square hole
it wasn' there when I got it. but behind it is the bracketry to bring down your spare tire.

Aahhh... another mystery solved.. I was wondering how the spare tire would come down/out.

Ron

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you still have room for the spare with that sweet exhaust outlet?

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The exhaust is certainly different, kudos on that. The rest of the stuff is great too, the LTZ interior and the keyfob are all a nice touch. Some will criticize on the dollar amount you've thrown at it and you should have gotten this model or that model, but we all have budgets here or there. I ultimately would love to do a full interior swap myself, if I can find a good deal. Nice build going together, hopefully you stick around and keep updating the thread!

As far as suspension, I went with Tony's recommendation (@NORCAL SS ) and got the Belltech 752SP for my PPV. The PPV sits about an inch lower than stock, this kit drops it the truck 3"/4". I also went from the stock 265/50 and went with a 265/70. Besides opening up a wide variety of tires to choose from, I wanted a bit more sidewall to fill the fenders and ensure a smooth ride.

I am 100% happy, still wouldn't change a thing.

IMG_20170914_193749.jpg