09+ Volant CAI Brand New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09tahoehybrid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BRAND NEW in original box.-------SOLD

I have a brand new Volant CAI part #15453 for sale. It has never been installed or even taken out of the box! This CAI is listed to fit all 09+ trucks with the 4.8, 5.3, or 6.2.

Wont fit my hybrid tahoe without some trimming, which my dealer says may void the warranty. Don't really want to fight it, so I'm just selling it at a discount for a quick sale.

15hekxf.jpg

Price: -----SOLD

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mmm, sorry it didn't work out Pete ... although your dealer is misleading you and has no right or standing to void any element of your warranty other than those failures he can prove conclusively have directly been caused by an aftermarket part.

------------------

Btw, not sure if they'll let this thread stand as you don't have the prerequisite 80 posts to sell stuff ... but for what it's worth I will gladly vouch for you.

OP
OP
09tahoehybrid

09tahoehybrid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Serge, it was really unfortunate. The service manager was pretty adamant that it would void the warranty since some trimming had to be done for my hybrid (probably shouldn't have told him about that :emotions122:). There are 4 other dealers in the area, but this is the one I purchased the truck from...oh well. Maybe a little later then.

As for this not fitting 07-08 trucks, im not really sure why? Im just following what volant says will fit.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
won't fit 07-08's due to the maf sensor is different from '09 and up.

I wonder if it will fit a 2500 with 6.0L

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA