'09 Tahoe Rear Air Suspension/Load-Leveling Pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy in Philly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on the rear air suspension/load-leveling pump that runs generally when starting up? Mine grinds fairly loud when the pump runs, usually from 10 seconds to almost a minute, and I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find the replacement parts, how involved/expensive the repair is, etc?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on the rear air suspension/load-leveling pump that runs generally when starting up? Mine grinds fairly loud when the pump runs, usually from 10 seconds to almost a minute, and I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find the replacement parts, how involved/expensive the repair is, etc?

Check out Arnott industries... they sell replacement pumps. Also check your rear shocks and make sure the air bladders aren't blown out. Most of the time the shocks go bad and the pump runs alot more causing the pump to go bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh