08 yukon mods with white

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

r3voltn1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice very nice are the headlights factory or aftermarket.

Stock headlights with hid conversion.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

truck is way too high IMHO and you now appear to have a reverse rake :shrug:

Dont know how thats possible. I just added a body lift....The suspension lift is still the same 4" I had before in the other pics. Maybe seems that way because its uphill in my driveway....?

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats good to know, did you open up the headlights your self. If you did can you pm me on how cause i am trying to do the same to my tahoe headlights, thanks.

OP
OP
R

r3voltn1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thats good to know, did you open up the headlights your self. If you did can you pm me on how cause i am trying to do the same to my tahoe headlights, thanks.

not sure how tahoe works but I put mine in the oven on 225 for 10 minutes. Had a pair of gloves and a couple flat head screwdrivers ready. Then pulled out and slowly pryed the lens off. You need to make sure you pull all screws and bulbs and rubber etc off before placing in the oven. There is some youtube videos to watch if you search for them. Its a lot easier than you would think....good luck!!

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I know they say it cant be done but lets give it a try.

OP
OP
R

r3voltn1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, I know they say it cant be done but lets give it a try.

If it has that black glue holding it on I don't see why it wouldn't work....but there again i haven't looked at tahoe lights closely. Also I forgot to add to do the reverse glueing them back together. Just put it back together and place back in the over same temp. take out periodically and smash together tight as possible. Works good if you put the lens down on a towel and put your body weight over it.

Nathan Ross

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If it has that black glue holding it on I don't see why it wouldn't work....but there again i haven't looked at tahoe lights closely. Also I forgot to add to do the reverse glueing them back together. Just put it back together and place back in the over same temp. take out periodically and smash together tight as possible. Works good if you put the lens down on a towel and put your body weight over it.
So no actual adhesives are used??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B