08 Yukon Denali needs a face lift...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali2k8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2008 GMC Yukon Denali. Black with all the shiny / chrome bits that came from the factory still on the truck.

LOVE the look. I don't really wanna ****** out the whole truck as I actually think the touches of chrome against the black make for nice accent and contrast.

My issue came about recently when I noticed that EVERYONE in my area now owns a black yukon denali. I don't like to be like everyone else, so looking for some legit ideas.

I look at different grills, but can't really find something I like. This chrome grill comes on the base model yukons, so def want to set myself apart.

Headlights: don't wanna pay for retros. Love the escalade headlights, but heard aftermarket ones ha crappy output due to crappy optics. Looking for reasonable replacements that look good while retaining function.

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try my look. I have the u bar eBay headlights and 2015 Escalade taillights. Snowflake wheels. Im now working on an light up emblem for the front grill using a black grillcraft grill.

20180409_170838.jpg

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Silverado HD front clip would be cool but probably more work and money than you want to spend.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you really want to set yourself apart from the other (Yukon) Denali's on the road, you could do a Sierra front end swap.

upload_2018-4-19_6-44-48-png.197226

:word:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne