08 Tahoe on eBay 2/4 drop kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mywifeshoe

Mywifeshoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If it's a 2/4 kit, on the front, the springs and struts should still be factory. There would not have been a reason to change anything other than the spindle, unless it was a 2" spring drop, then yes, you would need a shorter strut up front. With the rear and the shock extenders, I would just use the oem style shocks as long as you have the Tony's rear springs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't have Tony's shocks or springs in the rear yet. Struts and springs were replaced because the truck was 150k miles and I wanted new stuff. And I don't have stock shocks for the rear anymore, I have the lowering shocks. I'm just trying to make sure I use what I have correctly.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have Tony's shocks or springs in the rear yet. Struts and springs were replaced because the truck was 150k miles and I wanted new stuff. And I don't have stock shocks for the rear anymore, I have the lowering shocks. I'm just trying to make sure I use what I have correctly.
You have lowering shocks, the lowering brackets and 2inch shorter springs? And stock bump stops?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mywifeshoe

Mywifeshoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You have lowering shocks, the lowering brackets and 2inch shorter springs? And stock bump stops?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No, up front I have new KYB quickstrut assemblies and out back I have the belltech 2410ff lowering shocks. I have an ebay 2/4 loweing kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans