08 Dodge 2500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdt115

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently trade in my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4 door long bed with the 6.7. It's an automatic an 4wd. Has 88K miles and completely stock. The day after I bought it I had it tinted. 20% up front and 5% on the back with a 5% tint strip on the windshield. Did an EGR Delete and DPF Delete the following weekend along with dual steering stabilizers. Tomorrow goes on the 5 inch lift from rough country and I'm taking the 35s off of my Tahoe and putting them on the Fuel 20x12s that I ordered. Putting 33s on the Tahoe in their place. Here's a few pictures so far.

image_6.jpg
image_5.jpg
image_4.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_1.jpg

OP
OP
bdt115

bdt115

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, so after a full 6 hours of work, got the lift on and tires changed out and man does it look good now. It's big a mean looking, super aggressive stance. Picked what I think is the perfect combo. In a week or two the fender flares will be here (not exactly my favorite thing to buy for my vehicles but cops in washington will pull for tires like this). Also, in a week or two I will be doing a straight pipe exhaust and black tip. Finishing taking off the rest of the chrome door moldings, getting temp and boost guages, installing the HIDs that I bought a week ago but keep putting off. Anyways here's some pictures from today.
image_7.jpg
image_8.jpg
image_9.jpg
image_10.jpg
image_11.jpg
image_12.jpg
image_13.jpg
What yall think so far?

yukonguru

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what size lift and tire size on the tahoe? that thing looks sick man!!!

OP
OP
bdt115

bdt115

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what size lift and tire size on the tahoe? that thing looks sick man!!!

4 inches up front on the lift and at the time nothing in the back but has 3 inches now. the tires are 33x12.5r20s on 20x12 wheels, and thanks! the tires on it in the first picture are 35x12.5r20s and the second is the 33s just to clarify

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Looks dope.

Thanks!